Welcome and Happy New Year!
We continue operations and irregular hours - subject to the latest Covid-19 health edicts from SAGOV. For our professional industry associates including Bands, Promotors, Tour Managers, Techs, Venues, Hospitality, Punters and the plethora of those affected by isolation closures we too are feeling our way through this situation. Safety remains our first priority.
The AU$110 billion value the Australian Arts and Entertainment industries provide the nation continues to be crucial, both to hundreds of thousands of casual, contracted, part and full-time worker's livelihoods and, more to the point, every Australian and visitor's cultural, mental, physical and spiritual health.
Always was, always will be.
Adelaide Backline & Production Hire - Providing professional musicians, theatres, studios and touring companies with a significant range of premium backline equipment and musical instruments. In addition we provide serviced audio-visual, PA, lighting and staging production services for commercial, corporate, community, educational and religious events and festivals.
With global experience working with A-list artists and companies we are here to support the success of your next event.
ABPH officially commenced business on July 1st 2018 following the acquisition of Adelaide Backline (est. 2011) and merger with Music City Hire (est. 2014).
JANUARY 2021 PRICE LIST CATALOGUE
Check out our gear & price list - or - Download the PDF
Our latest newly acquired backline gear includes:-
- We are abosolutely thrilled to offer the brand new Fender Tonemaster® Deluxe Reverb® 1x12" and Tonemaster® Twin Reverb® 2x12" series combos utilizing the latest in digital modelling and materials technology. Not only do they sound absolutely amazing, at any volume.... they are light as!!!
- In the midst of the forced Covid19 closure we landed some AllyStage 2.4m x 1.2m rolling riser decks to compliment our offerings for full production services relating to artist's stage equipment. This enables us to provide rolling or static stage risers for up to 2x major festival stages - including per stage 2x drumkits, 2x keyboards, 1x brass sections, 1x amplifiers or vocalists and more.
- How good is our newly acquired Gallien-Krueger 1001RB bass amplifier head and 410RBX speaker cabinet!!
- We have a new set of Pearl drum hardware traps designated for high-class jazz and theatre acts and corporate venues seeking the cleanest of gear. Rock'n'Rollers beware
- Pleased to welcome our new baby Orange PPC212 open-back 16Ω 120w guitar speaker cabinet (black) to match up with our AD30HTC and Rockerverb II amplifier heads.
- A fabulous Ampeg SVT-810E 'Heritage' bass cabinet to go with our extensive range of bass amp heads
- The world's finest drum triggers from Roland RT-30H, RT-30HR & RT-30K are now available for hire for those skin whackers looking to augment their sound
- Brand new PORTER & DAVIES BC-2 tactile drum stool and power module - check out a video review here
- 4 new VMB TE-034B plus 4 new SoundKing DLC-001 Telescopic Tower Lifts - for hauling up truss and stuff
....stand by for more news!!