My My My My Carona. We're still here, and we'll be here when this madness is a memory. In the meantime, we hope our wonderful Bands, Promotors, Tour Managers, Techs and everyone else affected can find a way to hang in there with us.
If you haven't already, check out ilostmygig.net.au and let them know how you're affected. They're using the info to lobby government for a fair go for our industry. You know....like farmers, miners, lobbyists, etc have been doing for decades
Providing professional musicians, theatres, studios and touring companies with a significant range of premium backline equipment and musical instruments. We also provide serviced audio-visual, PA, lighting and staging production services for commercial, corporate, community, educational and religious events and festivals. With global experience working with A-list artists and companies we are here to support the success of your next event.
Adelaide Backline & Production Hire officially commenced business on July 1st 2018 following the acquisition of Adelaide Backline (est. 2011) and merger with Music City Hire (est. 2014).
JANUARY 2020 PRICE LIST CATALOGUE
Check out our gear & price list - or - Download the PDF
Our latest newly acquired backline gear includes:-
- How good is our newly acquired Gallien-Krueger 1001RB bass amplifier head and 410RBX speaker cabinet!!
- We have a new set of Pearl drum hardware traps designated for high-class jazz and theatre acts and corporate venues seeking the cleanest of gear. Rock'n'Rollers beware
- Pleased to welcome our new baby Orange PPC212 open-back 16Ω 120w guitar speaker cabinet (black) to match up with our AD30HTC and Rockerverb II amplifier heads.
- A fabulous Ampeg SVT-810E 'Heritage' bass cabinet to go with our extensive range of bass amp heads
- The world's finest drum triggers from Roland RT-30H, RT-30HR & RT-30K are now available for hire for those skin whackers looking to augment their sound
- Brand new PORTER & DAVIES BC-2 tactile drum stool and power module - check out a video review here
- 4 new VMB TE-034B plus 4 new SoundKing DLC-001 Telescopic Tower Lifts - for hauling up truss and stuff
- A couple of JBL PRX-818XLF active subs to match (and beef!) up to our PRX-725's full-range speakers
- JBL Eon One Compact rechargeable Lithium battery powered loudspeaker with amp, mixer, and effects all rolled up in one easy-to-carry package. Ideal for weddings ceremonies and curbside jams.
- Fender Bassman Neo 610 Bass Cab - to go with our Bassman 300 Pro head - or any of our other pro heads. Crew rejoice! - thanks to their neodymium speaker magnets these come in around 23kg lighter than a regular pro 810 cab, and by all reports have plenty of grunt
- 8 new XTreme KS166 single tier double braced keyboard stands
- C&C Drums 'Player Date II' - Our new drum kit includes 20x14" Bass Drum, 12x8" Rack Tom, 14x14" Floor Tom and 14x5.5" Snare in Silver Sparkle finish. This also marries into our existing PDII kit with 22x14" Bass Drum, 13x8" Rack Tom, 16x15" Floor Tom and 14x6.5" Snare. An advanced modern take on a vintage concept!!
- Fender Super Bassman 300 - the flagship Fender bass head
- LP Giovanni Palladium Wood Conga (set) including 11" Quinto + 11 3/4" Conga + 12 1/2" Tumba + 14" Super Tumba plus stands
- Two JBL PRX725 2-way Active Full-Range Speakers - to give our rockin' 500pax festival PA a little more grunt!!
- Two brand new Fender Hot Rod Deville MkIV 212 to join our two existing MkIII's
- LP M257 Matador Chrome 14" + 15" Timbales with stand + cowbell
- A range of Hercules Brass and Woodwind stands plus a KB200B piano bench
- Ludwig Black Beauty 14x6.5" brass snare
- Ludwig Supraphonic 14x6.5" chrome plated aluminium snare
- Fender Blues Junior IV A pair of them, to add to our BJ III and original 1st Gen BJ
- Yamaha Stage Custom (Gold Sparkle) Drum Kit 20x16, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 14x5.5 Snare
- Tama Bronze Snare Drum 14x5.5
....stand by for more news!!